My Flight Tomorrow: KLM vs Flight trader 24 Who is Telling The Truth?


Note: All of the images is belong to their Legal Photographer, Freedom Travelers will delete Photo by Legal Photographer's Request
Flight Trader 24



KLM Flight Guide

Tomorrow, I more going to Bail( Denpasar), When I found out about my trip, I found out on KLM that my flight it is going to be operated by PH-BVS When I Research an hour ago on flight trader 24 it appear to be operated by PH-BVO, PH-BVS is KLM's Brand New 777-300ER and also the last B777-300ER KLM has Ordered!,Delivered to KLM in February this year, Which it will be cool to ride on an almost new aircraft!
PH-BVS


Bottom Line

It is extremely rare that this two high commitment website has different information, I am going to Bali Tomorrow, Have a Great Weekend!



Best regards


Leo


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Review: SAS CRJ 900 Stockholm- Amsterdam Economy Class

Types of Business Class Long-Haul